INTRO TO THIS ARTICLE:
Enjoy this compilation of useful links addressed toward teachers and students:
1. Vimeo – some of the highest quality artistic films are hosted here
Short love story in short motion by Carlos Lascano
2. EFLclassroom – amazing EFL website, about 100,000 files for free, registration needed
Pink Panther English Verbs
3. Real English – original videos and interactive lessons
4. ELS VIDEO – videos and quizzes arranged by levels
5. How to videos – topics are arranges in thematic categories
6. Edtube.org – this website focuses on high quality educational videos
7. Film English – educational blog hosting an amazing collection of short films, lesson plans and accompanying activities that are arranged by level and theme
8. elllo.org – english listening library online – audio scripts, notes and slideshows also included
9. National geographic – this world leading magazine hosts a variety of themes
10. VIDEO JUG – HOW To videos covering a number of issues including education
11. Global oneness project – the education section provides teachers with a variety of resources ranging from conversation cards to discussion and action guides
12. English central – 8,000 video lessons and 40 courses to explore and choose from
13. Khan Academy – a reputable organisation offering high quality resources to all audiences free of charge
14. Lesson stream – well thought out activities and ideas to implement
15. Biography – 7,000 biographies of famous peoples’ exceptional moments in life, there are accompanying videos with testimonies about these exquisite life stories.
16. News In Levels – improving listening, writing, speaking and reading skills with everyday news.
Let me now which one is your favorite.
Veronika, trainer, passionate teacher, blogger, member of smartclasscommunity team