Getting bored by old online resources? Get some new inspiration here! There is more sunlight outside (at least where I live). With more sunlight comes more energy. Let’s be more creative! 🙂
- Clothes: http://www.slideshare.net/departamentofrancesiessigloxxi/vtements-28642962
- Infographic – 20 types of clothes, colors and how to use them in sentences
- Preferences : https://bonjourfle.wordpress.com/2015/02/16/tu-preferes-quoi-le-cafe-ou-le-the-pourquoi/
- Interactive Kitchen equipment: http://www.languageguide.org/french/vocabulary/kitchen/
- use the mouse cursor to reveal the hidden word
- speaking exercise – hit “Speaking Challenge” to follow a listen and repeat activity
- listening practice – hit “Listening Practice” to find the right picture based on listening. Spelling tool available.
- Many PDF lesson plans ready for your French class: http://www.lefleavecludovic.fr
- VIDEO – Lesson plan
- Youtube channel dialogue FLE – many common situations with dialogue subtitles on video screen
- How to order some food at the restaurant
- videos to the topic, activities included
- another introduction YouTube video for the topic
- interactive French menu website – flip the menu pages to search the menu
- very cool interactive website – video and interactive listening comprehetion exercises included
- Many interactive “How to order” restaurant dialogues with transcription – listening 1 and listening 2
- How to make hypotheses in French
- Future sentences – download pdf exercise for your class
- Past sentences – ready made PDF worksheets to be downloaded
- Comparison: http://www.bonjourdumonde.com/blog/espagne/5/grammaire/la-comparaison
- grammar topic explanation – regulars, irregulars, other forms
- exercises to practice
Listening, listening comprehension and discussion
- Watch and discuss the film “Un Air de Famille”: http://www.francaisavecpierre.com/podcast-francais-avec-exercices-raconter-un-film-niv-b1/
- video podcast with exercises
- exercises true or false
- My last tip for today is the list of French-vocabulary online games.
Do not hesitate to share comments with us.
I’m a translator and language enthusiast. I’ve been working with adults and youth for ten years now. I love sharing experience and enthusiasm with other people.