Spring is coming. We are sharing with you more fresh inspiration for your Spanish class.
- Reported speech in Spanish http://www.profedeele.es/2014/11/estilo-indirecto-actividad-1.html. Discover funny grammar video and an online activity video.
- If you are desperate for classical exercises look Spanish Language and Culture with Barbara Kuczun Nelson. At the link can be found:
- online grammar exercises for any grammar topic you want to practice in your class
- online checked exercises
- Ready made activities for your class by Mónica Flórez
- structured activities according the level of knowledge
- downloads in pdf
Vocabulary and culture
- Video with finger puppets about carnivals in Spain. Discuss with your students the carnival topic and the reasons why it is so popular.
- subtitles optional
- Article about Alasita, a Bolivian fest http://www.veintemundos.com/magazines/115-de/ .
I hope you have found your inspiration. If not, tips from you are welcomed in comments below. Let’s inspire each other!
I’m a translator and language enthusiast. I’ve been working with adults and youth for ten years now. I love sharing experience and enthusiasm with other people.